Episode #21, “1918 Spanish Flu Killed Millions, or Did It?”
In this episode, we will examine the cause of death during one of the worst pandemic in human history. We will dive into NIH reports, historical records from 1918 and listen to experts such as Fauci discuss the use of mask wear.
1. The Flu Pandemic of 1918. National Archives https://www.archives.gov/news/topics/flu-pandemic-1918 (2020).
2. Influenza Masks Doomed By Doctors. New Orleans Times (1918).
3. Dr. Rashid Buttar. Only a few know about the Side Effects.
4. Influenza Mask Menace; Salt Lake Experts Say. Salt Lake Tribune (1918).
5. Ermino Chavez. The Influenza Mask And Its Consequences. (1919).
6. Kellogg, W. H. Influenza, a Study of Measures Adopted for the Control of the Epidemic: By Wilfred H. Kellogg. (California State Printing Office, 1919).
7. Flu, T. S. & WWI. Did a Military Experimental Vaccine in 1918 Kill 50-100 Million People Blamed as ‘Spanish Flu’? Vaccine Impact https://vaccineimpact.com/2018/did-military-experimental-vaccine-in-1918-kill-50-100-million-people-blamed-as-spanish-flu/ (2018).
8. Morens, D. M., Taubenberger, J. K. & Fauci, A. S. Predominant Role of Bacterial Pneumonia as a Cause of Death in Pandemic Influenza: Implications for Pandemic Influenza Preparedness. J. Infect. Dis. 198, 962–970 (2008).
9. John C. A. Manley. Medical Doctor Warns that “Bacterial Pneumonias Are on the Rise” from Mask Wearing. Global Research https://www.globalresearch.ca/medical-doctor-warns-bacterial-pneumonias-rise-mask-wearing/5725848 (2020).
10. 60 Minutes. March 2020: Dr. Anthony Fauci talks with Dr Jon LaPook about Covid-19. (2020).