In episode #8, “5G: A Blessing or a Curse,” I will discuss what is happening today with 5G worldwide, the technologies and use cases it opens for governments internationally. It ties directly to digital identities, currencies and tracking at scale. Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Thank you and enjoy the episode.
- “5G Robotics on Show for World Leaders in Davos.” 2020. Ericsson.Com.
- Bergström, Daniel. 2019. “5G and Blockchain: The Building Blocks of a Shared Economy.” Ericsson.Com.
- “Bringing Photonic Signaling to Digital Microelectronics.” 2018. SDQuébec.
- Field, Matthew. 2018. “Bill Gates Backs $1bn Plan to Cover Earth in Video Surveillance Satellites.” The Telegraph
- Garcia, Ahiza. 2019. “The UK Gets Its First but Limited 5G Network.” CNN.
- HORWITZ, JEREMY. 2019. “SoftBank Reportedly Accelerates Japan’s 5G Network Plans by 2 Years.” VentureBeat (blog).
- Pascu, Luana. 2019. “Facial Recognition 5G-Powered Glasses, Enhanced Biometric Passports, and Interpol: Border Updates from Asia.” Biometric Update.
- “Remarks by President Trump at the World Economic Forum | Davos, Switzerland.” 2020. The White House.
- “Russia’s First 5G Zone Deployed in Moscow.” 2019. Ericsson.Com.
- Sabella, Robero. 2018. “Photonics for 5G Networks.” IEEE Future Networks.
- Singh, Nidhi. 2019. “Here’s the World’s First Country to Launch 5G Services.” Entrepreneur.
- “The Impact of 5G: Creating New Value across Industries and Society.” 2020. World Economic Forum.
- THOMAS, JOHN P. 2019. “5G From Space: 20,000 Satellites To Blanket The Earth.” Technocracy News.
- “Tracking 5G Network Rollouts Around the World.” n.d. Ookla.
- “U.S. House Unanimously Passes Spanberger’s Bipartisan Legislation to Build National 5G Strategy, Sends to President Trump’s Desk to Be Signed into Law.” 2020. United States Congresswoman Abigail Spanberger.