M.d, Meryl Nass. 2021. “Pfizer Admitted the Vaccine Does Not Prevent Covid Infection, and Other Vaccine Problems; and How EMTs Are Being Lied to and Shamed to Force Vaccine Uptake.” Anthrax Vaccine -- Posts by Meryl Nass, M.D. (blog). January 11, 2021. anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2021/01/maine-emts-being-given-false-and.html.
1. Both the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are made from messenger RNA and lipid nanoparticles containing polyethylene glycol (PEG). 70% of Americans have pre-existing antibodies to PEG. FDA suspects that these PEG antibodies may be the cause of anaphylaxis post vaccination. The UK recommends against people with severe allergic conditions receiving the mRNA vaccines. The CDC, however, recommends people receive it regardless of their allergy history, only asking that those with severe allergies wait an additional 15 minutes (total of 30 minutes) in the clinic in case they need to be resuscitated. Anaphylaxis is occurring at about one in 45,000 doses, or 17 times the rate CDC has determined it occurs after other vaccines (1.3 episodes per million vaccinations). Therefore, getting the shot in a drugstore or anywhere that trained physicians are not close by to perform a resuscitation seems like a bad idea. According to the American College of Allergy, “The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine should be administered in a health care setting where anaphylaxis can be treated.” California has temporarily halted use of a lot of Moderna’s vaccine due to a high rate of anaphylaxis.
2. No vaccines made from messenger RNA nor this type of lipid nanoparticles have ever been used in humans. We have no idea about their long-term side effects. The clinical trials followed subjects for only 2 months after 2 doses of vaccine at the time the vaccines were authorized for use.
3. Neither the Moderna nor the Pfizer trial enrolled many frail elderly subjects. Since both vaccines entered general use less than one month ago, we have heard tales of nursing home residents catching Covid or dying in higher numbers after receiving the vaccines.
4. FDA made the incomprehensible decision to NOT perform inspections of the manufacturing facilities of the Covid vaccine manufacturers. What did FDA not want to find? FDA misled its advisory committee by claiming to have reviewed all the manufacturing paperwork supplied to it. That is a far cry from inspecting the facility.
5. Now to the Maine EMT declination document.
This is a document designed to force EMTs to take the vaccine by using false information and veiled threats. For example, the document claims with certainty that one can asymptomatically spread Covid, even up to 10 days. That has not been shown to be true. Even Anthony Fauci was recorded as saying that asymptomatic spread has never driven an epidemic, although it might occur rarely. We still don’t know with certainty how much asymptomatic spread contributes to cases, but probably very little.
Why are EMTs being made to sign it, and initial every paragraph?
Here is just one of its passages:
“The consequences of my refusal to be vaccinated could have life-threatening consequences for my health and the health of everyone with whom I am in contact, including my co-workers, my family, and members of the community I serve.”