Big Pharma, and government agencies tell us the new mRNA experimental vaccines only warrants slight, non-life altering side effects as they contradict themselves. As of December 18th, over 5k people experienced health impact events.
- Moderna reports significantly higher risk of common side effects
- 5,052 vaccine recipients suffered a “health impact event” as of Dec. 19
- CDC defines “health impact event” as one that renders a patient “unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional”
- That’s a rate of about 2.3% of vaccine recipients
- CDC says a severe allergic reaction, anaphylaxis, was reported in 6 patients
- Both vaccines are effective at reducing the risk of symptomatic COVID-19 for at least 14 days (Moderna) or more than two months (Pfizer-BioNTech)
- It’s impossible to know how effective the vaccines are beyond the number of days they’ve been given to humans. It’s also impossible to know this soon what are the potential long term side effects, if any.