In this episode #6, “Follow the Timeline,” I will discuss events around this coronavirus epidemic as they unfolded. We will compare and contrast the actions of states and the military during this timeline within the United States.
To keep up to date of visiting me on the web to https://linktr.ee/walkinverse
Thank you, and enjoy the episode.
- Firestorm: When History is Erased
- “Maxwell-Gunter Moves to HPCON Charlie in Response to COVID-19.” Maxwell Air Force Base. March 26, 2020.
- “Joe Biden Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Former Staffer: ‘Penetrated Me With His Fingers.’” March 27, 2020.
- “Bellingham WA to Give Mayor Power to Ban Sale And Carrying of Guns.” AmmoLand.Com. March 23, 2020.
- “DARPA Demonstrates ‘Competition’ Tool at Combatant Command.” 2020. March 19, 2020.
- “Philly Police Announce Exact Crimes It Will Stop Arresting People for over COVID-19, Get Blasted on Twitter.” TheBlaze. March 18, 2020.
- “FBI Shuts Online Public Records Operation Over Coronavirus, Encourages Standard Mail.” 2020. Judicial Watch. March 18, 2020.
- “Fitton: New Clinton Emails Include Benghazi and Classified Information.” 2020. Judicial Watch. March 24, 2020.
- “LA County Sheriff Orders Closure of Gun Stores, Releases 1,700 Inmates.” Breitbart. March 25, 2020.
- “Coronavirus: Cincinnati Police Limit in-Person Response to Assaults, Thefts, Other Reports.” Cincinnati.Com. March 23, 2020.
- “Joint Base Andrews, Others in NCR, Go to HPCON Charlie over COVID-19 Concerns.” Military Times. March 22, 2020.
- “Army Goes to HPCON Charlie across All Bases, Delta for Contingency Forces.” Army Times. March 25, 2020.
- “Illinois Mayor Issues Coronavirus Emergency That Gives Her the Power to Ban the Sale of Guns, Ammo, Alcohol, and More.” March 13, 2020.
- “Man Released Early Due to Covid-19 Breaks Into Home, Assaults Woman With Knife.” March 25, 2020.
Support the show (https://linktr.ee/walkinverse)