This episode, “Meet Bernie Sanders,” talks about the hypocrisy of Mr. Sanders. A U.S. politician who swore to protect the Constitution instead praises dictators and looks to bring the United States under the tyranny of Socialism.
I will read a poem titled, “Ho Chi Minh” from my book Firestorm that ties to the very issue.
To keep up to date of visiting me on the web to https://linktr.ee/walkinverse
Thank you, and enjoy the episode.
- Firestorm: When History is Erased
- Celebrity Net Worth. “Bernie Sanders Net Worth,” January 6, 2020.
- Brigade, Barracuda. “Bernie Defending Communist China: They Have Taken More People Out Of Extreme Poverty Than Any Country In History.” BB4SP (blog), February 26, 2020.
- Goldman, David P., and 2016 Chat Comments. “Fidel Castro’s Mass Murder by the Numbers.” pjmedia.com, November 28, 2016.
- Hess, Frederick M., and Brendan Bell. “Bernie Sanders Is Wrong about Cuba’s Literacy Program.” National Review (blog), March 6, 2020.
- McQuillan, Lawrence J. “Bernie Sanders Is Deluded: There’s No Such Thing As Positive Socialism.” PanAm Post (blog), March 8, 2016.
- Rupert, Evelyn. “Sanders Defends Past Praise of Fidel Castro.” Text. TheHill, March 9, 2016.
- Shaw, Adam. “Lifestyles of the Rich and Socialist: Bernie Sanders Has 3 Houses, Makes Millions.” Text.Article. Fox News, February 21, 2019.
- Simonson, Joseph. “Bernie Sanders Praised Communist Cuba and the Soviet Union in the 1980s.” Washington Examiner, June 6, 2019.
- Sperry, Paul. “Don’t Be Fooled by Bernie Sanders — He’s a Diehard Communist.” New York Post (blog), January 17, 2016.
- Welton, Benjamin. “10 Horrifying Stories From Communist Prisons And Labor Camps.” Listverse, May 2, 2019.