Listen Above or On Your Favorite Player
As people mourned the death of Justice Ruth Ginsburg, I celebrated.
Why would I say such a terrible thing as the media touts of her excellence and awe admiring deeds for humanity? After all, didn’t the president  himself claim she was, “A Titan of the Law who was a fighter to the end?” A person known for her brilliant dissent at the Supreme Court and one with a sharp mind?
“Renowned for her brilliant mind and her powerful dissents at the Supreme Court, Justice Ginsburg demonstrated that one can disagree without being disagreeable toward one’s colleagues or different points of view,” Trump said. “Her opinions, including well-known decisions regarding the legal equality of women and the disabled, have inspired all Americans, and generations of great legal minds.”Donald J. Trump
And even Chief Justice John Roberts claimed our nation lost a warrior of justice  the day Ruth died.
“Our nation has lost a justice of historic stature. We at the Supreme Court have lost a cherished colleague. Today we mourn but with confidence that future generations will remember Ruth Bader Ginsburg as we knew her, a tireless and resolute champion of justice.”Chief Justice John Roberts
A Look at What Ruth Stood For
With that said, let’s look at why I would say something so inconsiderate while we look at who this champion was.
In 1993, Bill Clinton nominated Ruth to the Supreme Court. She was the second woman to serve the bench. A woman of Jewish descent who knows the depth of hell from the terror her people withstood during Hitler’s and Stalin’s reign of terror. Many believe her humble start in New York to a seat on the United States Supreme Court was nothing short of a miracle.
Yet, the question remains, was Ruth a champion of Justice or a monster in disguise?
It depends on what you consider a protector of life. Over her career, she supported the genocide of children through Planned Parenthood. And to drive this point home, President Alexis McGill Johnson made it clear in what Ruth has done for them .
“Tonight we honor that legacy, but tomorrow, we’re going to need to get to work to preserve the ideals she spent her life’s work defending. Because this is not an understatement: The fate of our rights, our freedoms, our health care, our bodies, our lives, and our country depend on what happens over the coming months,”Planned Parenthood President Alexis McGill Johnson
To set the record straight, Planned Parenthood is not about women’s rights or equality. Their core business cares nothing about the rights of women. Their fate in which Alexis speak of in Ruth’s absence is profits.
They are an organization that harvests the body parts of innocent children murdered under the guise of civil rights . During an investigation, invoices were un-sealed. They exposed how Planned Parenthood charged approximately $25,000 for fetal tissue in 2012. Other line-item charges included StemExpress at $55.00 per POC (products of conception), which is another term for fetal remains. In addition, several $10.00 line items for blood samples were included as well.
In another critical testimony, staff members admitted they changed the abortion procedures to guarantee baby body parts were intact upon extraction . Their act violates federal law, Title 18 USC 1531  regarding illegal partial-birth abortions.
These children were human beings murdered in cold blood as according to the testimonies.
Another witness confirmed in a deposition she altered the procedure to avoid crushing the baby’s organs. And when confronted about her comments on earlier undercover recordings, she admitted, “We’ve been pretty successful with that.”
The context is, they were successful in how they were avoiding the babies’ body parts coming out destroyed.
In a statement by Daleiden, he said, “Planned Parenthood abortion providers appeared under oath in court today and admitted supplying the body parts of children in the womb to for-profit brokers like StemExpress,” . And this is only the beginning; it gets worse. Planned Parenthood sells every form of fresh aborted baby parts imaginable: eyes, hearts, and testicles . This organization is not about human rights, it’s a business of genocide for profit, which claims over $528 million a year in taxpayers’ money.
And we dare wonder why God judges this nation.
The crimes committed by these butchers are unimaginable. We lock up people like Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and others for far less, yet these individuals get a free pass. These doctors and employees make serial killers look like saints.
In an interview, Dr. DeShawn Taylor  explains how she assassinates these innocent children.
“In Arizona, if the fetus comes out with any signs of life, we’re supposed to transport it. To the hospital.”
When one investigator then asks, “Is there any standard procedure for verifying signs of life?”
Taylor replies, “Well, the thing is, I mean the key is, you need to pay attention to who’s in the room, right?”
Taylor then laughs as she repeats what the Arizona law requires, and says, “It’s a mess. It’s a mess.”Dr. DeShawn Taylor
And when questioned further about the extractions of babies, she stated her concern was not the killing; it’s with making sure these children do not come out looking like a baby as it is bothersome to others.
“It’s not a matter of how I feel about it coming out intact, but I gotta worry about my staff and people’s feelings about it coming out looking like a baby.”Dr. DeShawn Taylor
But for Dr. Taylor, the part she gets off on is the workout she receives when ripping these children out of the womb.
“My biceps appreciate when the dig[oxin] works,” to kill the fetus before the procedure. “I remember when I was a [Family Planning] Fellow, and I was training, I was like, Oh, I have to hit the gym for this,” she says, describing the force she feels in her biceps when performing a dismemberment abortion with forceps.
This is the golden double standard in the United States. Murder a baby for profit while lining politicians’ pockets; they look the other way. Murder a baby outside of Planned Parenthood, life in prison. Where is the justice Ruth was to be a Champion of?
I do not see it, do you?
And how about Kamala Harris . When a journalist exposed the corruption within planned parenthood, she used her power to shut him down. If it were not for David Daleiden the DaVinci company would still be trafficking baby body parts across the United States. Yet, the democrat party nominated this corrupt attorney for the Vice President of the United States. If you think this is bad, you have not seen anything yet. The corruption surrounding Kalama and the protection she gave to child molesters  will make you sick. But that is another report, for another day.
And one last point as we circle back to the hero of justice, Ruth. A woman who not only promoted the murder of children but also worked to lower the age of consensual sex to twelve years of age .
“Given that homosexual advocates are in a full court press to lower the age of consent as low as it can go, and pro-pedophile sitting Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s documented advocacy of lowering the age of consent to 12 years old, parents should be horrified that there are so few politicians, like Sen. Santorum, actually defending the family,”Timothy Chichester, CFAA president, said April 23
Anyone who supported Ruth as a champion of Justice needs to re-examine their moral stance. Because from where I sit, she stood with murder and child trafficking, not women’s rights or justice.
While many of you continue to mourn over Ruth’s death, I celebrate it. She can no longer do any more damage than she already has.
- Reilly, M. Donald Trump Calls Ruth Bader Ginsburg ‘A Titan Of The Law’. HuffPost https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ruth-bader-ginsburg-dead-response_n_5f6545e7c5b6480e896ec238 (400AD).
- Levine, S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87. HuffPost https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ruth-bader-ginsburg-dead_n_573b34d6e4b0ef86171c12cc (400AD).
- Axelrod, T. Planned Parenthood: ‘The fate of our rights’ depends on Ginsburg replacement. TheHill https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/abortion/517196-planned-parenthood-the-fate-of-our-rights-depends-on-ginsburg (2020).
- Dorman, S. Unsealed docs show Planned Parenthood charged $25G for body parts, blood samples within months. Fox News https://www.foxnews.com/politics/unsealed-invoices-planned-parenthood-daleiden-25k (2020).
- Berry, D. S. Under Oath: Planned Parenthood Staff Admit to Changing Abortion Procedure to Sell Intact Baby Parts. Breitbart https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/08/24/under-oath-planned-parenthood-staff-admit-changing-abortion-procedure-sell-intact-baby-parts/ (2020).
- 18 U.S. Code § 1531 – Partial-birth abortions prohibited. LII / Legal Information Institute https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1531.
- Micaiah Bilger. Planned Parenthood Admits in Court That It Sold Body Parts From Aborted Babies. LifeNews.com https://www.lifenews.com/2019/09/04/planned-parenthood-admits-in-court-that-it-sold-body-parts-from-aborted-babies/ (2019).
- Steven Ertelt. 10th Video Catches Planned Parenthood: We Sell “Fresh” Aborted Baby Eyes, Hearts and “Gonads”. LifeNews.com https://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/15/10th-video-catches-planned-parenthood-we-sell-fresh-aborted-baby-eyes-hearts-and-gonads/ (2015).
- Steven Ertelt. Shocking Video: Planned Parenthood Director Caught Admitting Babies Born Alive After Abortion are Killed. LifeNews.com https://www.lifenews.com/2017/03/29/shocking-video-planned-parenthood-director-caught-admitting-babies-born-alive-after-abortion-are-killed/ (2017).
- Daleiden, D. Journalist Who Exposed Planned Parenthood: Kamala Harris Weaponized Her Office to Punish Me on Behalf of Her Donors. Breitbart https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/28/journalist-who-exposed-planned-parenthood-kamala-harris-weaponized-her-office-to-punish-me-on-behalf-of-her-donors/ (2020).
- Schweizer, P. Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America’s Progressive Elite. (Harper, 2020).
- Steve Brown. Fears Grow Over Academic Efforts to Normalize Pedophilia. CNSNews.com https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/fears-grow-over-academic-efforts-normalize-pedophilia (2008).