In this episode #5, “Stay Calm and Sit Down, Thoughts to Consider,” I will discuss a few events with thoughts for you to ponder over the coming days. I will also give a few additional ideas as to why Code Title 32 was issued for our National Guard as well as listen to a message from the director of our secret service. With that said, I would urge everyone to stay home and wait for further information from our president.
I will read a poem titled, “Reflecting on the Elections 2016” from my book Firestorm.
To keep up to date of visiting me on the web to https://linktr.ee/walkinverse
Thank you, and enjoy the episode.
- Firestorm: When History is Erased
- “Army Orders All Medical Units to Prepare for Possible Response to Virus Outbreak.” March 20, 2020.
- “Extremist Groups Encourage Members to Spread Coronavirus to Police, Jews: FBI Alert,” March 22, 2020.
- “Map: Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and States.” February 5, 2020.
- “Philadelphia Police to Delay Arrests for Certain Non-Violent Crimes.” March 17, 2020.
- “Violent Anti-Semitic Antifa Activist Avoids Jail Time, Released for Treatment.” March 7, 2020.
- “Los Angeles County Starts Mass Release Of Low-Level Criminals.” March 19, 2020.
- “This Day in History… March 20, 1865.” March 20, 2018.
- “Philadelphia Police Chief Who Plans to Let Criminals Run Wild Let ANTIFA Run The Streets in Portland.” March 19, 2020.
- “Philly Police Announce Exact Crimes It Will Stop Arresting People for over COVID-19, Get Blasted on Twitter,” March 18, 2020.
- “Roles of Medical Care (United States).” March 22, 2020.
- Secret Service Director Addresses the Workforce, 2020.
- “Sheriff Releases 314 Inmates to Reduce Coronavirus Risk at Alameda County Jail,” March 19, 2020.
- “U.S. Code: Title 32. NATIONAL GUARD.” March 22, 2020.
- “Antifa Marches in Montreal despite COVID-19 Warnings to Avoid Large Crowds.” , March 19, 2020.
Support the show (https://linktr.ee/walkinverse)